Tuesday 7 August 2012

0 Faxzero, send fax messages from your computer in an easy way

Many times I needed to send an urgent fax to somewhere, it always ended up with my fax machine not operating properly or me not finding a fax machine at the location I am at all. For all those who are experiencing the same problem, Faxzero is the cure.

All you have to do is to go to Faxzero website, fill in the information, attach the files you want to fax, and you're done. Also, it's free unless you are planning to send too many faxes, so it's a great solution if you need to fax a one page document or something in that fashion.


If you're planning to send more pages, Faxzero offers you to send 15 pages of fax for 1.99$.

Personally, I find this tool very useful since I tend to end up in situations where e-mail is not accepted, but only fax is. Even though fax is sort of an old technology now, it's still being used in many businesses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Computer Repository 2012 |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates